Monday, February 22, 2010

Electro Torture Man Rave Scene Dead? Is Good Music A Thing Of The Past?

Rave scene dead? Is good music a thing of the past? - electro torture man

In the old Skoo Raver, I do not digress, havent for years. Although I was not always kept in touch with the music. I watch since 2003 until now, the music went well, simply pathetic. Do not get me wrong, there are some exceptional songs, but nothing that really sticks as the title at 99 and so on. I noticed on YouTube, there are out there who feel the same about this issue as I do. The future is bleak, from where in standing in the music. I'm not too big of Electro, Minimal Techno is much better, IMO. As a man trance, trance havent really heard from her all sounds too thin, and unfortunately, mimics Electro place of torture. Do not get me wrong I like some electro, and he was glad MinimTrance or kick ass, LOL. In only the opinion of others about the current status of the EDM, someone sees a change for the better for our beloved music.

2 comments:

Benny Blanco from the Bronx said...

This music is incredible when you are out with ecstasy.

But when you're sober? Forget it!

I prefer listening to my washing machine.

Edgar from Socal said...

Thank God! Man, I was in school when it was so freakin annoying gong and balls, glow sticks and E Ridance my good man, lol.

Post a Comment